We’re looking for a new Creative Developer Fullstack to join our Web team, who has the perfect amount of creativity to conceive and develop interactive experiences with 2D and 3D WebGL technologies. Passionate about front-end, always up to date with the latest trends regarding web, development and design, and able to interact with the creative and tech teams.
The selected candidate will work in a team to develop complete digital projects, providing support, suggestions, proposals and innovative solutions.
We believe that creativity is born from the continuous interactions and exchanges within a team, from suggesting, receiving and constantly elaborating new ideas: you will therefore work side by side with the rest of our front-end developers and with the Web Design team. Finalizing your code at the best is of the utmost importance! Therefore we require considerable skills, both functional and creative, in order to create stunning animations.
As our Creative Developer your responsibilities include:
• Minimum 2+ years of experience with WebGL and working at a creative digital agency or studio
• Good skills on WebGL
• General web development skills (HTML, CSS, JS)
• Advanced skills on React JS
• Good Git knowledge
• Good PHP knowledge / Basic WordPress architecture knowledge
• Basic knowledge of graphic design softwares (Adobe Suite)
• Highly organised and detail-oriented
• A proactive attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to contribute to a successful project.
Welcome but not mandatory:
• 3D Math (linear algebra/geometry)
• GPU shader code
• Excellent Italian verbal and written skills and the ability to communicate in a remote working environment
• a detailed portfolio including a technical description
• Work with a team to help design, develop, test & deploy highly interactive websites, rich media, online games, applications and other digital projects in both 2D and 3D environments
• Understand, implement and optimize frontend performance
• Communicate status updates regularly with project management & the broader project team
• Estimate your time accurately for most tasks and be able to identify unknowns and communicate them to the wider team
• Assist with anything required to complete a project. Examples: asset optimization, social sharing integration, bug fixing, cross device testing and optimization
• Participate in knowledge sharing and lessons learned sessions from project experiences
If you check all the boxes, please send us an email.